Tuesday 6 August 2024

Letter to Y. Of S.W. Hawking's THE CHRONOLOGY PROTECTION CONJECTURE.. 4 August 2018. Translated by Google

Letter to Y. Of S.W. Hawking's THE CHRONOLOGY PROTECTION CONJECTURE.. 4 August 2018

Dear Y,

Thank you for your email despite your busy schedule.

I am also studying little by little in preparation for the fall.
As with anything, the more I study, the more I understand.

As this is related to my main topic, I am currently reading a 1991 academic lecture by Dr. Hawking, who passed away this spring, titled The Chronology Protection Conjecture.
NTT Publishing has the full English version available.
The original title is THE CHRONOLOGY PROTECTION CONJECTURE.
I have always understood the word Chronology to mean chronological order,
but the historical order of time certainly does not reverse, so this word is appropriate.
I have simply translated chronological order as Time Order, but this would allow any order.
In the Shorter Oxford, the word first appeared in 1593, and is written as The science of computing time or periods of time, and the Latin and original Greek are included. When Greek is written in alphabetic notation, it becomes kronos-+logia, and I felt the historical depth of English from the origin of vocabulary.

Dr. Hawking is trying to prove from the viewpoint of physics that time cannot be reversed and that time machines are impossible. Since it is not a mathematical method, I call it a hypothesis, but I think it is a highly advanced physically content. I have been thinking about imaginary time for a while, and I have written a small paper based on the doctor's thesis, so I have always been interested in his views.

My paper is as follows.

Aurora Time Theory Imaginary Time and Imaginary Space From HAWKING Stephen.
In the fall, I would like to make some progress on the main topic, Quantum Group Language, which has been continuing since 2003. I am currently in the preparation work.

https://srfl-lab.webnode.com/It is still fun to be able to clearly describe conceptual things in mathematics, if it works well.
There are not many approaches to such languages, and it is pioneering and attractive.

Take care.

Cordially,
4 August 2018
SRFL
T.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment