Monday 23 June 2014

Half farewell to Sergej Karcevskij and the Linguistic Circle of Prague / 23 October 2013

Half farewell to Sergej Karcevskij and the Linguistic Circle of Prague

TANAKA Akio

I have thought on language through the rich results of the linguistic Circle of Prague ad its important  member Sergej Karcevskij. But now my recent thinking has inclined towards algebraic or arithmetic geometrical method and description. Probably it is the time of half farewell to those milestones which led me to the standing place here with rather sufficient results in my ability. Great thanks to all that always encouraged me for hard and vague target on language especially meaning and its surroundings. And to CHINO Eiichi with love and respect.
Tokyo
23 October 2013
Sekinan Research Field of Language

No comments:

Post a Comment