Monday 5 January 2015

Linguistic Note 1 Loop Space / July 19, 2007


Linguistic Note

1

Loop Space


   TANAKA Akio

Space X has base point p.
p  X
Unit interval I     [0, 1]
Direct product In      I××I
Continuous mapping    α : I X
Boundary of In    δIn
δIn has mapping to p.   It is M.
Euclid space Rn+1 has vector that longitude is 1.
All the vectors become set Sn.
Continuous mapping     H : I×I n  X
H ( 0, t) = α   0≤t≤1/2
H ( 1, t) = β   1/2≤t≤1
α and β are loops.
α. β becomes composite of loops.
[Note]
The composite of loops may be helpful to the connection of words in language.
[References]
<On loop>
Symmetry Flow Language     Meaning Variation and Time Shift in Word as Homotopy     Tokyo May 17, 2007
<On connection>
Language and Spacetime     Construction of Spacetime     Especially on Transformation with Boundary for Dimensions     Tokyo April 24, 2007
Symmetry Flow Language 2     Boundary, Deformation and Torus as Language     Tokyo May 19, 2007
Cell Theory     Conifold as Word     Tokyo June 9, 2007

Tokyo July 19, 2007
Sekinan Research Field of Language

No comments:

Post a Comment