Thursday 11 February 2016

Nicolas Bourbaki ELEMENTS D'HISTOIRE DES MATHEMATIQUES Deuxieme edition. Hermann. Paris. 1969

11/02/2016 20:27
Nicolas Bourbaki's ELEMENTS D'HISTOIRE DES MATHEMATIQUES is a monument of my, or our youth, concerning for all the people, with contemporary mathematics, which was hard to read for me by Japanese translation. Still now it is put by the desk for my work, one is referential, the other is reminding my youth.  One of the translator of the book, MURATA Tamotsu said at the translator's memo-random that he first heard Bourbaki in 1948 and read it by mimeograph print. He wrote that the first editorial meeting was opened at 12 October 1966. I also sincere thanks all the translators related for this vast series.


Read more: http://geometrization-language.webnode.com/news/nicolas-bourbaki-elements-dstoire-des-mathematiques-deuxieme-edition-hermann-paris-1969/

No comments:

Post a Comment