Wednesday 13 April 2016

Document East Japan Great Earthquake, 11 March 2011, Data copied



Recorded by グエン。ヌー タック's Flickr site,  for whom the deepest thanks.
Akio TANAKA.  13 April 2016.
Be strong Japan... 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/thach_nguyen/5538998441

..............................................................................................

This is my record on East Japan Great Earthquake, 11 March 2011.
This record is remained by グエン。ヌー タック, Vietnam.
I had vanished all may written data for my sadness of the disaster.

SEKINAN KEEP is my site for the disaster that is still remained at the broken piece. But at the site my all letters were already vanished by myself.
Now I remember the days of sadness but want to tell the on-going situation of the quake and nuclear power station for the peace of the world where many sadnesses are still occurring everywhere.
The deepest thanks are going toward to  グエン。ヌー タック, Vietnam.

Tokyo
13 April 2016. Five years already passed away form the day.
SIL Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment