Monday 29 May 2017

Glitter of youth through philosophy and mathematics in 1970s


Glitter of youth through philosophy and mathematics in 1970s
http://sekinan-library.site123.me/essay/glitter-of-youth-through-philosophy-and-mathematics-in-1970s

In my life, Wittgenstein gave the big influence for thinking and writing style, never entering or approaching his essential philosophical themes. After millennium year when I started the regular writing on language universals, my writing style was resembling in his Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus. My paper written in 2003, Quantum Theory for Language shows a very imitative style to him. This tendency kept on for some time till I changed to adopt algebraic method for more clear description to the themes.

Monorail near Lalaport
Tachikawa, Tokyo
28 May 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment