Monday 11 December 2017

Thanks to physics through which I ever dreamt in my future

Thanks to physics through which I ever dreamt in my future

TANAKA Akio

In the days of high school, I deeply dreamt that someday physics would perfectly write over this world's phenomena by the clearest descriptions. So I had longed for studying physics in the future. But I selected language's diverse and wide field at the university, from where returning to the clear description like mathematics needed long and winding road for me. 

Now in my mind language and physics/mathematics are happily living together for constructing the world's main frame. I wonder why I took so much time to reach here. 

Long time ago, at least the days I strongly influences by Pascal , philosophy and mathematics were both sides of areas for solving the world's hard problems. It is appropriate that the problems should be solved using all the tools from all the areas, should not be partitioned any artificial walls. 

From now on, philosophy so far may be partially solved by mathematics and mathematics might open to the door of complex phenomena in the world never being written clearly. Now they are surely solved one by one by the researchers and we feel the solutions like those are becoming common sense now. 

Probably only I reached here being delayed. But at last I am now situated in a tranquil field. Thanks so many pioneers who had cultivated difficult problem to the easier states for applying to the different fields. Especially to mathematicians. Also to physicians through whose worlds I ever dreamt in my future.

References:
  1. Substantiality Dedicated to SAPIR Edward / 27 February 2005
  2. To my dear friend, KANEKO Yutaka / 22 May 2013
  3. Half farewell to Sergej Karcevskij and the Linguistic Circle of Prague / 23 October 2013 
  4. Language, Amalgamation of Mathematics and Physics / 15 April 2014
  5. Perhaps Return to Physics /16 August 2014
  6. Winding road to physics / 10 April 2015

Tokyo
24 April 2016
SRFL Note
11 December 2017 Text partially revised
Geometrization Language

Read more: http://srflnote.webnode.com/news/thanks-to-physics-through-which-i-ever-dreamt-in-my-future/

No comments:

Post a Comment