Monday 10 September 2018

Language and Dimension 2014

Language and Dimension

TANAKA Akio

1.
History
Language and dimension seem to have relation at mathematical based thinking. The clue is language's going round and round in circles like the Crete's Lie.
I have thought on the relation probably from 2008 with the minimum unit of meaning, which I called "meaning minimum". One of the papers at those days are at the next.
Clear writing on dimension is very hard for me at the defined lo level's mathematics. After several years I had some stock on writing tools and thinking basis by mathematics, especially algebraic geometry. Some results are the following.


2.
Arithmetic Geometry
In 2013 I set to work in earnest to learn arithmetic geometry for solving the hard problem. The next are the  results of learning, titled Arithmetic Geometry Language (AGL)
  1. Dimension of Language (AGL 1)
  2. Synthesis of Meaning and Transition of Dimension (AGL 2)
  3. Birth of Word, Synthesis of Meaning and Dimension of New Word (AGL 3)
  4. Dimension Conjecture at synthesis of Meaning (AGL 4)

3.
Conjectures
From my study of AGL, I arranged the next three conjectures for the next step. They are the most important themes of my study.


Three Conjectures

For details, refer to the next.


4.
Prospects after this
Over dimension, synthesis and reversion, I have thought on some important concepts of language, potential, quantization, discreteness and so forth. These concepts would perhaps open the possibility of further understanding of language and its surroundings.
I have written several trial papers for studying the concepts like the following.



5.
Conclusion at present
Roger Penrose' said at THE ROAD TO REALITY A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe, 2005,  "We cannot get any deep understanding of the laws that govern the physical world without entering the world of mathematics." 


In my youth, I was deeply impressed with Ludwig Wittgenstein, from whom I was strongly affected at thinking  and writing  style of the study.



Tokyo
6 December 2014
SILessay

No comments:

Post a Comment