Wednesday 14 June 2023

Resting Elbows Nearly Prayer 2007 18 Final exam. Translated by Google

 

Resting Elbows Nearly Prayer  2007

 
18 Final exam

As the new year passed, time passed quickly. The noise disappeared from the classroom. As usual, the classroom is messy, but trash no longer flies in the air. Each one has started a battle in the personal world. I feel like that. Kanai and Tadokoro are in the same final row, but even that Kanai sometimes shows a striking expression. However, I immediately returned to my usual expression and spoke to Tadokoro before the time in English."After the entrance exam, why don't we come here? It's a lot more urban than you are. Only in front of the station."Tadokoro has never been to Kanai. Kanai, of course, has never been to Tadokoro. Kanai lives in the second Shino on the Chuo Line from Tateyama. I said before that I would walk a little from the station."Thank you, I want to go too.""It doesn't matter much about you."Kanai laughed as he saw him when he went to school wearing rain boots on a light rainy day during the year."You don't have to look like that, it's not a mountain here."Tadokoro likes boots, and when it rains a little, he often wears boots from the front. It was practical because there were still dirt roads here and there. Since high school, I have learned that most don't wear rain boots even in the rain."Oh, that's right, you, and are you going all day?"Certainly, I'm in the classroom barefoot, so I'm a little sick."If you dress like that, you'll get a reputation.""I like boots""Don't like it, I'm crazy"I used to say that. It was nice to meet Kanai. I've never said that, of course, but without him, school life in Tadokoro would have been quite different."You go to Kyoto?""I haven't boarded the Shinkansen yet"Kanai will take the exam in Tokyo."You're in the middle of nowhere""Okay, will Kyoto come if I receive it?""I hope you get it"Laugh with that peculiar look, but I'm not scared anymore.Everyone became serious. Next week, the final high school final exam will begin. Introspection has little concern in this class. All take the exam with their abilities. Probably not recommended. At least I've never heard of that with my friends. Since the school is a two-term system, the results have already been finalized in October. The only thing I care about is the number of absences. This is a scratch that everyone has little by little. I would often skip to the library and study. Not a school library. It is a municipal library in the city. In the middle of autumn, Kanai and I went to the Tateyama Library in the afternoon and returned to the classroom. I told him I was going to the library, and that's it. The teacher just came to the classroom for a quick contact and didn't have a homeroom in particular. In that way, everyone can leave the class appropriately. Therefore, I am careful only about the number of absences.Still, the final exams are all sentimental. This completes all tests. I won't come to high school anymore. High school is over. It really ends. Not a graduation. High school is over. Those silly days disappear. All disappear from this class. I don't fly messy garbage anymore. The day when I shouted loudly into the schoolyard through the window did not come. Everything ends with the final exam. An old school building, a messy floor, and days when Kanai never cleaned it. Muraki runs, Kanai jumps, and Tadokoro stands upside down. The long shadow of dusk when Sato-sensei came back to the government building with a slight backlash.Goodbye, high school, goodbye, library, goodbye, winter stove, its warmth and tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment