Monday 1 January 2024

TO WINTER 17 Winter comes as grace falls.Translated by Google. 2024

  

TO WINTER

17
Winter comes as grace falls

From Author;
This auto translation has some ambiguous expressions.
For accuracy, refer to the next original text. 


-Thank you during this period. It really helped me. The sun was shining brightly when I emerged from the underground passage at S Station. I thanked I, who was waiting for me. -I didn't know what to do, but I'm glad I took the plunge and went. Maybe it was a nuisance? I asked, with my back to the grove of trees that let in the twinkling light. -That's not true. I don't always know how to say it. I'm really grateful. Cars pass slowly across the plaza, almost overlapping each other. -Are you okay now? -I feel much better. It's all thanks to you. -That's not true. I says happily. The sunlight filtering through the trees swayed over the two of them in the plaza. Among the countless people in the square that constantly come and go, I communicate to just one person. -If you're feeling well, why don't you go to the newly opened J Bookstore? The traffic lights change, and the crowd begins to move all at once. ―Today, I actually wanted to thank you. Although I can't really do anything. -That's okay, I just wanted to do it myself. I replied with a smile. ―Then, can I go to the bookstore first and then do that? -Yes, I also want to see new places. When I started walking, there were so many people on the sidewalk that our shoulders were touching. -amazing. More and more. As if being pushed, I held his arm. -Someone said that this city has a past and a future. -It really feels like that. A tells her while waiting for her signal. -At this point, I bought some cufflinks once upon a time, and they're probably in this position. She was in a small shop, waiting for a traffic light like now, when something caught her eye. My voice was almost drowned out by the crowd. -Jade cufflinks, even though I hardly ever use them. -You're always like that. That was her I confession. Someone I love. -He was poor and disrespectful. A bag that is hardened by the weight of books. Days when I felt centerless and couldn't see anything. -That's not true. The signal changes. -A long time ago. There was a person named Yutaka Taniyama. A said, raising her voice. -He died young. Her fiancé also probably passed away soon after. The conjecture he and his friend made was the key to solving Fermat's conjecture. It's been over 10 years since he was solved by a person named Iles. Then, a special feature on Taniyama was published in a magazine. I just look at him. -At that time, I felt so jealous of this city. I didn't buy the magazine, but I felt like there was no point in buying it. Because I didn't have anything at that time. However, he really wanted to live like that, not die, but if he was going to live once, he wanted to live like that. Because I knew that I would probably never be able to do that. But now he is living like Taniyama. Like him, he's nothing special. The feelings are exactly the same. -That's amazing, really. I can't believe it reminds me so much. -Because I loved you. hold her tightly by the shoulders. A new bookstore has appeared. Now, like a blessing, winter is coming to the two of them.

LI Ko
Pen Name of TANAKA Akio
1 January 2024
Hills West Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment