Tuesday 23 June 2015

SIL Sekinan Institute of Language

SIL Sekinan Institute of Language
Beginning
When one first hears the existence of time in language, he may doubt its certainty. But I have intuitively believe it since I learned the ancient Chinese inscription on bone ad tortoise shell (in Chinese called Jiaguwen). In my early 20s, I met with the book of Chinese modern linguists, WANG Guowei, this belief changed the conviction.
About
Perhaps return to physics
Recently my situation for language research has changed rather drastically.
I have loved mathematics ever since I understood that mathematics was the only fantastic way for solving the problems of the nature through absolute clear description.
Work
My study’s turning point from intuitive essay to mathematical writing was at the days of learning von Neumann Algebra, that was written by four parts from von Neumann Algebra 1 to von Neumann Algebra 4. The days are about between 2006 and 2008, when I was thinking about switching over from intuitive to algebraic writing.
History
Time inherent in word has been one of the most fantastic theme for me for a long period. WANG Guowei’s paper was strongly hinted to the theme towards first writing a trial paper on it. Roman Jakobson was also gave me the basic notion related with the theme. Still now the problem has not solved as the starting point. But being aided by mathematical method and description,  learning on it has become more attractive in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment