Sunday 31 January 2016

Direction, SRFL Essay / New way to language universals

Direction

Why is boundary necessary in language?

31/01/2016 14:21
Why is boundary necessary in language? q.v. Boundary of Words ​/ 12 February 2009 TANAKA Akio 1. I have thought on language as a physic existence that has inevitably boundary to the outer world. My question is simple and primitive. I ever wrote about the change of language - If there be...

At least three elements for language universals

30/01/2016 20:37
At least three elements for language universals TANAKA Akio Supposition 1: Three elements for language universals For language universals, now I suppose at least three elements being  based from mathematical description. Three elements for language universals...

Preparation for the energy of language

30/01/2016 20:35
Preparation for the energy of language TANAKA Akio The energy of language seems to be one of the most fundamental theme for the further step-up  study on language at the present for me. But the theme was hard to put on the mathematical description. Now I present some preparatory...

Thanks to physics about which I ever dreamt in my future

30/01/2016 20:34
Thanks to physics about which I ever dreamt in my future TANAKA Akio In the days of high school, I deeply dreamt that someday physics would perfectly write over this world's phenomena by the clearest descriptions. So I longed for studying physics in the future. But I selected language's diverse...


Read more: http://srfl-essay.webnode.com/direction/

No comments:

Post a Comment