Thursday 1 March 2018

Dr. Murayama's Dental Clinic

Dr. Murayama's Dental Clinic 

TANAKA Akio
            
                       

Dr.Murayam's dental clinic was my family's clinic that was located at the almost centric part of tiny home town. The Doctor was older graduate from my Alma mater. He was tall and always spoke calm and gently.

One day I went to the clinic for treating. After the treatment he said that the old boy's association would be held at one day of one month.  The day came and I honestly went to the place of the association, where is the home town's temple which priest was also an old boy of the high school. The attending member at that day was only four. Older three talked each other on all sorts of things. I only heard their conversation because I was young at age 20s and the remains were probably 50s or 60s. The meeting ends by the old day's graduates reports and so on.

Now I remember that day and really think I happily attended that meeting. All the three members are dead now. I only remains. There are some old boys not attending that day. But Dr. Murayama probably showed me the atmosphere of the tiny association of the group. I sincerely thanked him. He was surely my dental doctor but over this fact he was a respectable old boy with soft gentle voice.

   
                      Remained clinic entrance now not used


                                                                 Tokyo
                                                         24 October 2012

                                       Sekinan Research Field of Language

No comments:

Post a Comment