Saturday 3 March 2018

THE SHORTER OXFORD DICTIONARY

THE SHORTER OXFORD DICTIONARY 

TANAKA Akio 







               
                         
THE SHORTER OXFORD DICTIONARY THIRD EDITION REVISED WITH AGENDA, 1956 is the most precious dictionary for me, that I bought at a old book shop in Shibuya Tokyo, when I attended a conference held at the city. 

I am very satisfied with all the styles of this dictionary. Hard solid dark blue cover, soft quarter-bound in leather, easy consulting quality of paper and more than anything else, that finest typology.

Today, as doing so every time on meeting with unknown occasion, I looked up one wordbandanna that I usually use at the working time for refreshing the spirit.

Now I am making a little storehouse for using as gardening by wife and me.

 According to the dictionary, this word is derived from Hind. bundhnu, first appeared in 1752.
Oh my style of working possibly may be succeeded over 200 years.

Tokyo
20 October 2012
Sekinan Research Field of Language


No comments:

Post a Comment