Saturday 6 November 2021

12 Amedeo Modigliani. From TO WINTER 2015

 12 Amedeo Modigliani

The question of language, which originated in prints, resulted in a sudden dissemination of his interest in universality, which had once forced him to stop making decisions. Time was at the centre of it, accompanied by prayer issues, and at the end of them were language issues that embraced everything as meaning. Once upon a time, a friend of mine told me that it was a philosophy, and the story ended there. In other words, delusions could be free. However, even if I was told that again, I might not encounter such a scene again, but A was no longer bothered. There was a word that encouraged A. Junzo Kawada, who continues to pursue the creation and disappearance of transmission functions that exist in a non-literal society or in a modern isolated area, said in a public examination at a young age in Paris. “The road is far, but the sun hasn’t set yet.” It was after the Modigliani exhibition. A spring stormy wind sometimes shook the branches of the still-planted thin trees in the front yard of the museum, which had come out early and was waiting for I. I also sat down on an expensive chair in the hall. It was easy to sit in, but when I thought that a normal chair would be enough, I suddenly wanted to feel the outside breeze. -I’m sorry, it’s late. I’s short hair also sways in the wind. -Okay, I’m always early. -I’m glad. So did you sit in the chair? Ask happily. -Sit down, I didn’t feel that expensive. After all, the chair is a chair. -I also sat down. It’s definitely like that. It was a fun expectation before coming to the new museum. The wind sometimes gets stronger. -Did you buy the catalogue? -I was wondering what to do, but it came out as it was. Modigliani gives us the courage to live. You just have to stay there. All you have to do is see what you want to see. -Do you buy it? I feel like I want to see it a little. -I’m happy about that. I once again returned towards the glass entrance. The garden-like planting that can be seen over there is also swaying in the wind. Lovers are walking there. After a while, I picked up a white bag and returned to the front yard again in the wind. -I bought a postcard as well. -What kind of picture? ix-What kind of picture do you think it is? -I don’t know. -Jeanne Eputerne’s drawing, you’re putting your hand on your chin. -It’s more amazing than an oil painting. Modigliani’s drawings are wonderful. It’s as if the world is cut out there. -Which was better, Monet you saw before? -Monet was good, but I’m Modigliani. -Hmm, why? -I wonder what you saw, because I saw something, I drew portraits forever. -What did you see? -do not know. -I’m glad both. Monet is Monet. -I like the garden in my later years. The road that goes through the arch of those flowers. -There were various flowers in the dark green grove. Why don’t you walk a little? Because the wind feels good. I’s spring clothes are receiving the wind. It’s like a lover. -There were various flowers in the dark green grove. Why don’t you walk a little? Because the wind feels good. I’s spring clothes are receiving the wind. It’s like a lover. -There were various flowers in the dark green grove. Why don’t you walk a little? Because the wind feels good. I’s spring clothes are receiving the wind. It’s like a lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment