Sunday 7 November 2021

Letter to Sebastian On Arnulf Rainer 21 August 2021. Added From author 7 November 2021

 Letter to Sebastian On Arnulf Rainer 21 August 2021

From author;
This letter is highly important for me still now.
Arnulf Rainer, Austria, gave me a real freedom to my language study by his mountain drawing.
He taught me that study must be written as a genuine drawing of his sublime mountain
.


Tokyo
7 November 2021
SRFL Essay


Dear Sebastian,

Always thanks for your likes to my uploads.
Yesterday You liked Letter to WPM 2019-2021 that is my little records of study at time.
Language is vast and deep, at where I roam around day in, day out.
The learning almost inspires me , but I also frequently worry to going ahead.

At those occasions, I separate from thinking or writing and see several books of paintings.
One of my favourite authors is Arnulf Rainer, Austria, whose mountain drawings are really inspire my heart.
They send various massages to me, You are free, You may go to everywhere you want, You can abandon your all past papers remaining only you keep to think and write from now on.

I met with Rainer’s work at Kiyosato Museum of Contemporary Art, Nagano, Japan in early 1990s.
The museum also collect Beuys and Fluxus that are all send me free winds probably from future we will go.

The world of language is vast and infinite, never able to hold by one person, one time or one tiny world.
I never want to solve the questions on language, never write a real phase of language.
But I will keep on writing hereafter, why, I stay here, and I feel every new thing from language every day.
I stand here with it and I see and listen to some tiny massages from it, if I am free like Rainer’s drawing.

Yours sincerely,

T.A.
Tokyo
21 August 2021
ENSINE

Read more: https://srfl-essay.webnode.com/news/letter-to-sebastian-on-arnulf-rainer-21-august-2021/#.YSCwuvpE47o.blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment