Saturday 15 January 2022

TO WINTER 11 Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac. Translated by Google 

 

 TO WINTER


11 Paul Adrien Maurice Dirac 

Dirac

There was a time when I continued to read Kiyoshi Oka's book with a longing. The joy of discovery, the joy of describing, and the irreplaceable friendship. Existence of Jiujiro Nakatani. Conversation at Yufuin. I wonder if it's goodbye to go over the siren hill. The last phrase Nakatani sent to Oka. After talking to I, A studied hard. The thoughts I wanted to write came up one after another. I typed it into my computer and sent it to my web page. Then you don't have to leave anything at hand. What you have at hand will eventually dissipate, as it used to. This time he wanted to survive. I wanted to record the traces of my own description. I wrote all the time at night and all the time on holidays. Tomotada Ohtsuki of string theory said that he would think on tex, but it was like that. I didn't have much material to think about, so I went to the library on holidays. From his place of residence, proceed in the opposite direction to the station, turn right and go up the gentle slope, and there is a library just at the top of the hill. Upon entering the gate, there was an open lawn front yard, where people rested and talked in their relaxed appearances. It was a peaceful and relaxing space. The building was a three-story building with a katakana square shape, and the center was a courtyard. There were benches and lawns in the courtyard, and people were resting there as needed. A went to the math corner on the north side of the third floor, where he spent reading the books he needed. I could rent it because I was a resident, but I kept it to a minimum and just browsed. At home, I devoted myself to thinking and writing. It was a good library and had almost all the books A needed. I repeatedly read and took notes when it seemed to be related. I left the parts I didn't understand and proceeded. At one point, reading Hiroshi Matano may reveal at the end that time and space are not continuum microscopically, just as water and air are discrete when viewed microscopically. Was written. The time of the flowing prints may also be discrete. Ultimately, is time itself a quantum? If the world is discrete, it is a royal road to think of a sphere as a model of language. However, he no longer sticks to the ball. It can be a distorted figure or a spliced ​​figure that is glued together. The model is free to take as long as it is consistent. Cantor said something really good, math is free. When I was tired, I browsed the magazine. One day, when I was looking at the back number behind the latest issue, there was a sentence by Kazuhiko Nishijima. Wasn't it some time ago that his death, known by Nishijima-Gell-Man's Law, was reported? Time goes by in a blink of an eye. An era is over, then is this sentence almost like his last work? Nishijima says, Dirac puts a lot of time variables in the Schrodinger equation to derive a free electromagnetic field, and Tomonaga gives more freedom to the electronic field, and puts an independent time variable in space, and it does not depend on the coordinate system. He derived the equation and built the ultra-multi-time theory. Nishijima goes further, according to Dirac, the vector of the future hypersurface C2 depends on the present and future hypersurfaces C1 and C2, and the function working there is given by integrating from C1 to C2. , Was written. That is, when a certain state is integrated with a closed time, one future time is fixed and expressed. This is close to the fact that one meaning is fixed by setting the inherent closed time for a Chinese character figure. Dirac's theory can be extended to language. Language can be expressed in physics.Isn't it exactly what I told I? A recalls the Modigliani exhibition at the new museum last spring. A little before that, the chairs in the hall were mentioned in the newspaper, and it became a hot topic for them. -It seems that expensive chairs are placed in the new museum. An early spring grove was visible in the window of the liner's "Mountain Range" store. -What kind of chair is it? -I don't know, but if you sit there, it will be kind to nature. -Is that so? -I hope it will be like that. He was screaming like that. -But I hope it really happens. It was such a day that warm spring was coming soon. I went to the Modigliani exhibition by subway because I met at S station and was a little far from the city line. He liked the subway. -It's kind of scary. As the elevator slowly and deeply descended at S station, I looked like he didn't want to ride too much. There was such a place in I. When I went out to the ground, the spring light was dazzling. The exhibition was wonderful. For now, was the existence of Modigliani a premonition of expressing a universal language? Looking at his painting, I was filled with deep relief. Something similar to the deep joy of the whole body brought about by Oka's discovery was probably born in A looking at Modigliani.

Read more:
https://lt-pen.webnode.com/paul-adrien-maurice-dirac/

No comments:

Post a Comment