Sunday 12 November 2017

Fortuitous Meeting What CHINO Eiichi Taught Me in the Class of Linguistics

Fortuitous Meeting
What CHINO Eiichi Taught Me in the Class of Linguistics 


TANAKA Akio 

CHINO taught me the core of linguistics in the class of structural linguistics.
The most remarkable was what he explained the paper of KARCEVSKIJ to me.
The title is “Du dualisme asymétrique du signe linguistique”. CHINO's saying has become a miraculous pole-star of my life.

Now I summarize the essence of the paper by the writing of CHINO’s most major book, Gengogaku eno hirakareta tobiraJanua linguarum reserata in Latin. Language has the dualism.
One is firm structure. The other is flexible variability.

This is a very revelation in the roaming of study.
At first I selected the firmness of language for my research target.
It overlapped with the research of Chinese characters.
Thought of KARCEVSKIJ fructified the quantum of language.
The theory I reached is Quantum Theory for Language.
The starting point of the theory was given from CHINO.
I deeply appreciate him for teaching me almost all the things on language. 

CHINO Eiichi died March 19, 2002.
At age 70.

[Reference]

Tokyo
December 5, 2004
July 16, 2014 Added
June 9, 2015 Revised
August 29, Reference added
Sekinan Research Field of Language 


Read more: http://srfl-theory.webnode.com/news/fortuitous-meeting-what-chino-eiichi-taught-me-in-the-class-of-linguistics/

No comments:

Post a Comment