Tuesday 16 October 2018

At the lawn terrace before library 2018





Dedicated a young teacher named Y.
23 May 2018
TANAKA Akio

At the lawn terrace before library
where spring warm sunlight embraces the students
One is speaking with a friend
Another is reading a book sitting on the lawn with bare feet throwing
I see them as a foreigner who first meets the scene in a bracing air
I have been admitted here far from the other
I talk with a young teacher who arranges the minute after-admitted paperwork
He speaks to me calmly but eagerly
These are done, these two are now consulting the teachers for transferring
Now you are all assured
Thanks sincerely for your advice, if be not, now I may be not here
in the warm sunlit fresh green place
I love the place
I will read books from now on seeking my aim
succeeding through my lifetime
Library and its open shelves will become the realm of my youth
Repeatedly thanks to Y. and thanks to the library in advance
at the lawn terrace with hope hereafter
Postscript
At the campus of university
Abstract from The letter to O. again 2 January 2018
Precise reading

No comments:

Post a Comment