Saturday 15 October 2022

1963 Theoretical Physics. Translated by Google 2022

 1963 Theoretical Physics. Translated by Google 2022

 

1963 Theoretical Physics

 

1963
Theoretical Physics
https://writer.zohopublic.com/writer/published/gdc9i34353d4264e5470ca0fd4535f4ff7542

From Author: This translation was automatically done. So there are indefinite expressions in the essay. I humbly beg your pardon. The original text can be read at the upper Light-blue URL.

 
1.
1963 
Theoretical physics 


In April 1963, I entered Tokyo Metropolitan Tachikawa High School in Tachikawa, Tokyo. The high school is located at the south exit of the former Japanese National Railways Tachikawa Station, a 10-minute walk away, and was an old school founded in 1901 as Prefectural Nichu . Tachikawa Station is about 30 km west of the city centre, and along with Hachioji Station, it is the central station in the Tama area. 


On the day of the entrance ceremony, I remember that the cherry blossoms in full bloom were beautifully scattered outside the school gate, just like yesterday . On the left side of the school gate, there was a gatehouse that had been used for a long time, and in front of the central entrance, on the right side, there was a temporary hand-planted pine tree by Emperor Taisho. There were some old buildings left in the school, some of which were still in use while I was in school.  


The gatehouse is an old-fashioned building with a round roof on the left side of the school gate I was often there. When I joined the soccer club, I said . 

There were 400 students in the first grade, which seems to be a remnant of the old junior high school, which was only for boys, but there were 300 boys and 100 girls. I was in the men's class for the first and third years, and the men and women's class only in the second year. The bare- footed classroom was . After school shortly afterward entrance, only our class boys had cleaned the classrooms and corridors. Then a female employee flew in from the office so we didn't have to clean this school. I confirmed , and most of them probably never cleaned .


Kaneko, my best friend when I was three years old , told me with a grin that he had never cleaned it. The most fun part of my three years was when I was in the third year, even though it must have been difficult for me to take the university entrance exam . Kaneko and Kaneko, who were in the same class for the first time in three years, spent the year in the noisy seats at the back of the classroom, closest to the corridor side. I can't remember the details of why this happened now, but maybe the quiet and good seats naturally fill up, and Kaneko and I, who didn't care much about that, ended up sitting in the rest of the seats. It might have been. However, thanks to that, it was a free and enjoyable year, just like Yaji Kita Dochu .


There's a square trash can behind us, and quite a few boxes, especially as the one in front throws the used math calculator did not go to it, but it was scattered all over. If it gets worse , no one will get rid of it, so I had. Kaneko, of course, never went.

Growing up in a small town near the north-western tip of Tokyo with a population of about 20,000, where hills, forests and fields still occupied about 70 to 80%, I often went to the station by bicycle in the morning. On rainy days, I had to walk, and the hem of my feet got wet on the road in the woods, so I sometimes wore boots. Then, in the classroom Kaneko often said . " To be sure, I rarely That was me. Kaneko was good at mathematics. He surely solved the problem I was having and told me. Perhaps English was the only one I was almost equal to. He was always at the desk on the right side, sticking together, and said, "Tanaka, do you have a 1000-yen note?" He replied "I don't have it," and fooled me, "Well, I can solve it with the watermark."

  

We, Group G, were not clearly limited, but since the classes were Mathematics III, Physics / Chemistry, and Japanese History / World Kaneko aspired to chemistry, and I aspired to physics . It was theoretical physics. I had a strong admiration for theoretical physics since the fall of the year. The one I longed for most was Shinichiro Tomonaga. I can't confirm exactly when I read the teacher's "Stay-German Diary", but while staying in Germany, he was aiming to build a new theoretical physics with many prominent physicists. I was fascinated by. In the fall of 1965, the morning after Dr Tomonaga's Nobel Prize in Physics was reported, a moment before the start of work , we at Group G talked about the topic around Kaneko and the blackboard behind my seat I still remember one of the class happily saying . 


Much later, when I was focusing on the time inherent in letters, I felt the need to sort out the ultra-multi-time theory that was one of the core of Professor Tomonaga's Nobel Prize , and Nishijima, known for his German theory. With reference to Professor Kazuhiko's dissertation when I was able to understand the rigorous path of super-multi-time theory from Schrodinger to Dirac to Tomonaga as mathematics, I felt relieved as if I had solved my long homework since high school. put in memory. After publishing this article in a magazine, Professor Nishijima, I learned in the newspaper that he had died shortly thereafter. I think it was close to the teacher's last writingI became one of the people who felt the grace of Professor Nishijima. The title of his dissertation at this time was " Dirac and Quantum Field Theory," Mathematical Science, September 2007, pp. 15-20, Science , Inc. 2007 . 


It was natural for me to strongly aspire to the Faculty of Science at Kyoto University. However, I was probably the only one in Group G who wanted to go to Kyoto . Kyoto was a tough choice for me, but it didn't change while in March 1966, I headed At that time, I was carrying a book of Dante's Divine Comedy translated by Soichi Nogami of the Chikuma Shobo version, which I read little by little .

As a result of the examination, Kaneko passed the University of Tokyo II successfully, but I failed the 20 students of the Faculty of Science, Kyoto University 
At that time, Kyoto University told me the scoring results of the exam via high school, so I had them sent to me after a while As a result, it was a little more, but now, with my ability at that time, it would have been difficult to proceed to theoretical physics, even if it was included. However, I also learned that in terms of scoring , I was able to pass in some other faculties. This is the end of my high school life . 


I visited Kaneko's house several times after graduating from high school, who invited me to say, "It's not much different from your place ." On the slope at the foot of the Tama Hills, the red flowers of Oleander were beautiful in the summer After finishing his college, he became his desired chemistry researcher. After a long Winding Road, I'll finally find the subject and how to pursue it, and I'll be asked, "Are you still doing that he Has already passed away. He was in his mid-50s. lost . 

References

TOMONAGA'S SUPER MULTI-TIME THEORY
RESTING ELBPWS NEARLY PRAYER 

No comments:

Post a Comment