Wednesday 25 July 2018

CHINO Eiichi 2016

CHINO Eiichi

 
He was a linguist of modern times. He died in 2002 age at 70. He taught me almost all the basis on language study, especially on the Linguistic Circle of Prague. His adequate support led me to the present research field for language universals. Now I am not so well in my physical condition. My remembrance to him is always happy and dear. In fact he always spoke pleasantly about all the themes from daily life to the hardest phase of the study. Now I thank him from all my heart. I was very happy to meet him. I am still  a poor student in learning and thinking. If be come back, I hope to meet and speak with him at a small coffee shop  under the dim light. Thanks from my deepest heart. Tokyo, 6 May 2016.

Prague in 1920s, 27 January 2012


Read more: https://srfl-essay.webnode.com/news/chino-eiichi/

No comments:

Post a Comment