Saturday 16 June 2018

Essay on WANG Guowei Essay 5 added 2018

Essay on WANG Guowei

TANAKA Akio


I have occasionally written on WANG Guowei who has given me the origin of language study.
I first met his writing in the early 1970s when I just became the high school's teacher at age the early 20s. His main writings were contained at the selected works of WANG Guowei which was titled Guantang jilin. I bought it the bookshop Haifeng 海風 at Kanda Tokyo, which had mainly handled Taiwan's classical literary books. Later there I also bought the Complete Works of WANG Guowei. Entering 1980s newly edited his complete Works has be newly published from the People's Republic of China. But I only bought one of them, Letter which has been one of the most favourite books on language study till now.


​For more details, refer to the next.
  1. Ode to Kanda
  2. For WANG Guowei A Letter
  3. From Distance to Pseudo-Kobayashi-Distance
  4. The Time of WANG Guowei
  5. The Complete Works of WANG Guowei
  6. 40 years passed from I read WANG Guowei
  7. The First Paper on Inherent Time in Word 
  8. On Time Property Inherent in Characters

Tokyo
14 December 2017
​16 June 2018 Essay 5 added

Geometrization language

Read more: https://geometrization-language.webnode.com/products/essay-on-wang-guowei/

No comments:

Post a Comment