Saturday 2 June 2018

​Hurrying up to library Note and References added 2015-2018

​Hurrying up to library

TANAKA Akio

When I was a high school student, my dream of near future was to go to library everyday for reading, learning and researching my themes at that time unknown. In the school I liked solving easy questions of mathematics and physics,  but those were all rudimentary questions for general students aiming university’s entrance.
I thought that there would be clear themes of my own life somewhere in my learning world, which never came up to the surface. So above all things I wanted to go library to find my themes for my study life, in which I probably would satisfy in my youth time. I dreamed my figure hurrying up to library with carrying books under my arm being bothered nothing perfectly.
At university my dream surely came to true. But a new more difficult problem emerged up in my front. It was a talent or gift for keeping study deeply. I was a common person having nothing peculiar gift. From that time my true long winding road to language study started towards hard field or precipitous mountain.


Tokyo
27 January 2015
SIL
 
[Note added, 20 January 2016]
In June 2016, I become 69 years old, that is the time to remember the life to this day. How has my youth time dream realised? What has I obtained the objects I ever hoped?. Some are realised, some are not. I obtained the real aim to keep studying on. It is in language I ever dreamt. But I have not made enough contribution to the people around me and social itself. I only walked my narrow road for my study, not paid attention to others. I met many splendid people leading me generally to my study way. I was too happy to my tiny research results ever made. I sincerely thank to all and I truly love this small road. It was a long and winding road as the Beatles sang in my youth time and I feel that I surely got fine strawberry from language field. It is For Ever.    

[References added 2 June 2018]


No comments:

Post a Comment